P & G
Founded in 1837, Procter & Gamble is one of the largest consumer products companies in the world. With more than 138,000 employees working in over 80 countries worldwide nowadays, P&G began as a small, family-operated soap and candle company. P&G has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted brands, including Pampers, Tide, Ariel, Always, Pantene, Bounty, Pringles, Charmin, Downy, Iams, Crest, Actonel and Olay.P&G Greater China business includes Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Procter & Gamble entered Mainland China by establishing its first joint venture - P&G (Guangzhou) Ltd. Headquartered in Guangzhou, P&G China currently has operations in Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Tianjin, Dongguan and Nanping, and a technical center in Beijing.
• Translation of brochures, product catalogues, proposals, internal documents, and press releases from English to Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean
• Desktop publishing of brochures, product catalogues and many other marketing materials for P&G
• Assist P&G to organize marketing campaigns to further promote its products in the Greater China market
• No glossary supplied;
• Different types of writing (marketing, technical document) require different translation styles;
• Translation of marketing materials is more rewriting work than translation work'
• Create new glossaries and have them reviewed by P&G experts;
• Standardized utilization of TRADOS for localization to guarantee translation consistency;
• Involve DTP professionals to work on the formatting and graphic editing.
• Glossaries of technical terms are translated and maintained;
• Translation memories are created and applied;
• Translated product brochures and newsletters are released in a timely fashion;
• The client is satisfied with our marketing support services.
Windows XP P2