Kerk was established in 1976 and has grown to be one of the world’s largest exclusive manufacturers of non-ball lead screws. Its internationally patented, anti-backlash designs and materials provide high accuracy, unsurpassed repeat use, and long life in a full range of motion control applications. Kerk designs, engineers, and produces all products in its own facilities, including injection molding and mold-making, CNC machine tools, and a quality control department utilizing real-time SPC. Kerk’s Lead Screw Assemblies, Slides and Actuators, Splines and Linear Guides are all designed for high performance, maximum life, quiet operation, and cost-effectiveness.
• Translation of the client’s Ordering Catalog and product lineup from English into Korean;
• Integration of pictures and tables into the translated brochure;
• Terminology accuracy and consistency including glossary compliance;
• Compliance with Korean-specific standards (such as standards for units of measure).
• Translation consistency is important but not easy to control;
• Industry experts are required to guarantee term accuracy.
• Standardized utilization of TRADOS for localization to guarantee translation consistency;
• Consulting Korean mechanical experts for correct translation and idiomatic expression.
• Glossary of technical terms is translated and maintained;
• Translation memories are created and applied;
• Localized brochure meets the client’s requirements and helps expand its Korean market;
• Localized brochure is customized for potential Korean customers;
• Localized brochure is released according to schedule.
Windows XP SP2
GCAT(Computer Aided Translation developed by 21 GCTT, compatible with Trados 2009)
MS Office, Adobe Acrobat