|Consultant training is based on three key components
● ‘Core training in process, methodology, and company values
● Internal training programs that emphasize on the job skills and experience
● English training and accent reduction
● Account-specific training on client technology and process
Employee Training and Development Programs
◆ Training includes soft skills, localization practices, technical capabilities, language skills and domain knowledge
● Soft skills: service consciousness and communication skills
● Localization practices: Trial projects, CAT tools, DTP tools, LE tools, Text Edit tools, etc.
● Technical capabilities: .Net, JAVA, PHP, Visual studio, SQL Server 2005, Vista, Java, C++, Sharepoint….
● Language: English, Japanese, Korean, etc.
● Industry domain knowledge: knowledge training focused on the client’s industry
● Localization & translation industry expert training - eg. Localization technology and management comprehensive training, DTP skills training, Localization Engineering training
◆ On line training: e-learning and others
◆ Continuous on-the-job training -- Internal training – weekly + monthly + quarterly + annually (training content varies with the different phases)
◆ We encourage and sponsor our employee’s extensive participating in industry conferences, forums, seminars, and workshops as well as staff knowledge transfer and sharing