The Desktop Publishing (DTP) team at 21GCTT can help you organize your pages, documents and images in a standard format before publication. Our DTP Services will ensure that the original layout and formatting of the source document are retained when we lay in the translated text, with the layout being carefully adjusted in the process.
Our core DTP services include:
• Text & Page layout and Formatting
• Font compatibility checks and typesetting
• Layout designing
• Creation and editing of technical copy
• Software Graphical User Interface (GUI) DTP
• Converting files to and from multiple formats (E.g. Illustrator to HTML)
• Press checks (Checking printed samples before mass printing is carried out)
• Web DTP in HTML, XML, SGML, FLASH and other online media formats
• Proofreading of Post DTP artwork
At 21GCTT, we can manage everything from DTP for print, to web, software GUI localization and other forms of multimedia platforms. We have a team of highly skilled and experienced DTP specialists, graphic designers, desktop publishers, proofreaders and quality controllers. Each member has an average experience of 5 years in the publishing and related industry. All of them are well-versed with Adobe InDesign, Quark Xpress, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe FrameMaker, Corel and other electronic publishing technologies.
With 21GCTT, you can rest assured that any DTP work you send to us will be perfectly handled. We have the required software, infrastructure, equipment, manpower and expertise that are required to deliver professional DTP services. Our high-quality DTP services are cost-effective in nature and can be delivered within a short turnaround time. Over 168 companies in the publishing industry, including small and medium publishing houses, from all over the world, have utilized our desktop publishing services. We have been providing offshore DTP services for over 13 years.
For more information on our Desktop Publishing (DTP) Services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.